Sausage and Veg Hash
2 tablespoons Certified Organic Coconut Oil
1 medium Potato or Sweet Potato, diced into ½ inch cubes
½ Yellow Onion, diced
2 Organic Sausages, diced
1 medium Organic Bell Pepper, diced
1 tablespoon Filtered Water
Black Pepper, freshly ground, to taste
1. In a large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat
2. Add the onions and potatoes, and sauté for 5 minutes
3. Add the sausages and continue to cook until sausages are browned and potatoes are slightly softened
4. Add bell peppers and water
5. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are completely soft, stirring frequently
6. Season with black pepper and serve over potato hash
Put a poached or fried egg on top of this hash.
Switch out the bell pepper (in part or whole) with a jalapeño, Serrano or pepper of your choice for a spicier hash.