Crockpot Beef – Easy and Delicious
1 Grass Fed Organic Beef Roast
10-15 cloves Garlic, smashed or minced
1 cup Sweet Onion, thinly sliced
½ cup Raw Coconut Aminos
1 cup Beef Stock
1-2 teaspoons Black Pepper, freshly ground
Sea salt, to taste
1. Place your roast in your crock pot
2. Peel your garlic cloves and smash or mince them and toss those in with the roast
3. Slice your onion very thinly and toss those in with the roast
4. Pour your aminos and stock over the roast, and add your black pepper and sea salt
5. Cover and cook on low for 8-¬10 hours
6. Serve with your choice of side
You can use the broth from the roast to make gravy, or you can just spoon it directly over each serving. It’s delicious either way.
Add fresh herbs such as rosemary, basil, oregano or thyme for an individual twist. If you don’t have fresh herbs, a tablespoon of Italian seasoning will compliment this well.